Flat rate shipping on ALL Orders!
Need Help? Call us: 877-284-0350

Acana Heritage Free Run Poultry

Acana Heritage Free Run Poultry

Acana Heritage Free Run Poultry

Manufactured by: Acana

Be the first To Write a Review

Availability
Weight
MSRP
Our Price
You Save
Ships within 7 days
4.5 Lbs
$22.99
$21.99
$1.00

In Stock
13 Lbs
$49.99
$47.99
$2.00

In Stock
25 Lbs
$84.99
$77.99
$7.00



 

Quantity:


Add to Cart
Description
Acana Heritage Free Run Poultry is a premium dry dog food that is made with fresh, whole ingredients. This formula is inspired by the traditional diets of dogs' wild ancestors and is designed to provide your dog with the nourishing, whole-prey diet that nature intended. The formula is made with 70% meat, including fresh chicken and turkey, whole eggs, and wild-caught fish. The remaining 30% of the formula is made with fresh fruits, vegetables, and wholesome grains, which provide a natural source of carbohydrates and fiber.

Acana Heritage Free Run Poultry is a delicious and nutritious meal for dogs of all life stages. It is made without any fillers, artificial preservatives, or synthetic ingredients. With its high-protein, low-carbohydrate formula, Acana Heritage Free Run Poultry provides your dog with the energy and nutrition they need to lead a healthy, active life.

Ingredient Panel: Fresh chicken meat (20%), fresh turkey meat (7%), whole eggs (7%), chicken meal (17%), turkey meal (17%), wild-caught fish meal (7%), red lentils, green peas, chickpeas, green lentils, yellow peas, sun-cured alfalfa, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole parsnips, fresh whole green beans, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips, enterococcus faecium.
Pet owners who purchased this item also purchased...
Acana First Feast Kitten Cat Food
Acana First Feast Kitten Cat Food
from: $21.99
Acana Heritage Puppy and Junior Dry Dog Food
Acana Heritage Puppy and Junior Dry Dog Food
from: $21.99
Acana Singles Lamb and Pumpkin Wholesome Grains
Acana Singles Lamb and Pumpkin Wholesome Grains
from: $28.99
Acana Heritage Light and Fit Dry Dog Food
Acana Heritage Light and Fit Dry Dog Food
from: $21.99
Acana Indoor Entree Cat Food
Acana Indoor Entree Cat Food
from: $20.99
Acana Beef and Pumpkin Formula Dog Treats
Acana Beef and Pumpkin Formula Dog Treats
from: $7.49
Acana Wild Atlantic
Acana Wild Atlantic
from: $28.99
Acana New Wild Atlantic Cat Dry Food
Acana New Wild Atlantic Cat Dry Food
from: $30.99
Acana Heritage Free Run Poultry Reviews