Powerful and Effective
Professional strength. Used by pet and cleaning professionals. Exclusive Patented Encapsulation Technology and Advanced Eliminator Formula.
All Natural Ingredients:
Cane sugar derivatives, proprietary botanical extracts and hydrated cellulose (cleaning agents), purified water and nitrogen propellant (non-flammable & eco friendly.)
Quick and Easy
Works on contact. Just spray - no need to soak, scrub or rinse.
Safe and Eco Friendly
Safe on all water-safe surfaces. Environmentally Responsible Formulation: non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic and 100% biodegradable.
Advanced Eliminator Formula
Stain Remover Yes
Odor Eliminator Yes
Technology Encapsulation - Patented
Delivery System Aerosol - Hi Performance
Manufacturing Origin United States
Spray: Direct (stream)
For best results, use De-Skunk Coat Cleaner before washing your pet.
Shake can before spraying.
1. Spray directly on your pet’s coat and rub affected areas thoroughly. DO NOT spray your pet’s face. Spray a rag with product and gently cleanse sensitive areas around eyes, nose or mouth.
2. Sniff to make sure all areas contacted by skunk odor are treated.
3. Allow coat to dry before washing your pet.
Surfaces (clothing, carpets, floors, furniture and more)
1. Spray a hidden area to test for color fastness.
2. Spray on affected areas. For hard surfaces such as floors, furniture, walls, etc., spray affected areas and wipe with clean rag.
3. Sniff to make sure you’ve sprayed all areas contacted by odor.
No need to soak. Just make sure product comes in contact with problem source.
Careful: Spraying the can at an angle greater than 60° may release all the propellant and cause can to stop spraying.