• Alternative for raw feeders and home-cookers.
• Many pet owners have made the move to a raw pet food diet as an alternative to traditional pet food products to reduce carbohydrates while supplying the protein their active pets need.
• Meat-based protein from beef, lamb, buffalo and venison.
• Protein-rich, protein comes from fresh meat, not cooked grains.
• Ultra-low carbs, contains less then 15% carbohydrates, high-calorie carbohydrates can lead to obesity and diabetes.
• No grain.
• Made with fresh ingredients.
• Made under USDA-approved conditions using only human-edible ingredients.
• Includes whole, raw fruits and vegetables that contain health promoting phytochemicals and micronutrients.
• Hormone and antibiotic free.
• No by-products.
• No artificial flavors or colors.
• Free from chemical addititives of any kind including preservatives such as Ethoxyquin and BHA/BHT.
• Formulated with added antioxidant vitamins.
• Fortified with vitamins and minerals.
• Most nutrient-dense foods on the market so you’ll feed less per serving, higher quality ingredients are more digestible and have higher protein value so less is needed to satisfy your dog’s daily caloric need.
• Made in the USA.
Beef, Lamb Meal, Potatoes, Eggs, Sunflower Oil, Buffalo, Lamb, Venison, Herring Oil, Natural Flavors, Apples, Carrots, Tomatoes, Alfalfa Sprouts, Cottage Cheese, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Betaine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Dried Chicory Root, Direct-Fed Microbials (Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product)
Crude Protein (Min) 42.0 %
Crude Fat (Min) 22.0 %
Crude Fiber (Max) 2.5 %
Moisture (Max) 10.0 %
Carbohydrates NFE (Max) 15.0 %
Linoleic Acid (an Omega-6 Fatty Acid) (Min) 1.2 %
Vitamin E (Min) 300.0 IU/kg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Min) 500.0 mg/kg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min) 0.4 %
DHA + EPA (Min) 0.1 %
Total Microorganisms (Min) 90,000,000.0 CFU/lb
EVO Red Meat Dog Food
out of 5
based on 0